When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with .
We collect information from you when you make an enquiry, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you make an enquiry, register, make a purchase, sign up for our Courses, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence(live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not ask for credit card, debit card, bank account details
We do not use Malware Scanning.
We do not need an SSL because we don’t ask for any personal information that is not already available in public domain / provided by you for any offline or online regular purchases.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.